Friday 5 September 2008

Your Letters

I wish I could write a letter like the ones that I'm used to read, the so many letters that you wrote on my birthdays, telling me the story of you and me on the day of giving birth to me,

I wish I could write you a letter like the ones that you wrote with the most beautiful wishes, wanting me to be determined, thankful, good and happy, wanting me to eat fruits and drink milk,

I wish I could write you a letter like the ones with that famous hand-writing, the ones that I could recognize you and your handwriting even through the typed words of yours, that I was far far away and you still found a way to write me a letter,

Today is not your birthday but I'm wishing so many things, my wishes are simple like writing you a beautiful letter...

3 comments:

Tameshk said...

Behi Jan
It was very touching; thanks!

Hiva said...

You know I have some letter from 'maman' they are so precious to me. It has the same taste as 'khale joon's" letter.. full of wise advise and kind wishes, ....

Behdokht said...

She was such a kind person and a fabulous grandma Hiva joonam