Wednesday 23 July 2008

Getting settled

There was a lot going on during the last weeks. I had absolutely a great time in Iran. This movement gave us the chance of hanging out with our families which I really needed.
I was also able to see all my friends, some of whom after a long time. I don't know when we will be meeting each other in future as some already had left the country and for the rest, they were leaving Iran soon. 
As for the personal works, things mostly went according to the plan which was kind of strange, well... that was us! things could not go so smooth based on our usual experiences, most of surprises normally love to come and catch us but this time they didn't show up and we were wondering why ;).

Next step is to find our own place. 


- Today ( 25th of July) was the last day of the author of "The Last lecture"
- Read the news

3 comments:

Abadany dar Holland said...

hi there! Welcome to the Hague! As mentioned before, if you need any help, do not hesitate to contact me on s.hemadi@student.hhs.nl

:)

Behdokht said...

Thanks a lot! I will if I need any advice and help, this city seems to have a lot to enjoy and to discover...Thank you again for your kindness, I really appreciate that.

:)

Hiva said...

Behi, Enjoy, wish you best luck