Tuesday 27 November 2007

Out of ...

I was thinking after a long gap (according to my scale of course) since my last post how would be the best words to start and break this silence? Well, no need to answer I broke it any way :|.

Some things could occur while you don’t expect them to happen but they do and they change the perfect picture that you drew in your mind and you think how simple is that to depart from the world that you anticipate to see towards the world that is right there to see. It could be anything, any little thing like my untimely sickness that interrupted some of our plans. And any bitter thing like my mother’s heart that started to beat disorderly so she ended up resting in CCU for a couple of days or any kind of surprise like getting stuck in here. We were supposed to fly to Libya four days ago but this new rule of Libyan authority is putting us on a standby situation…

Let’s see what is going to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your mom is not well. I hope she gets better. Take your time about getting the translation... a good excuse to spend more time with your family.

:)