Monday 22 October 2007

Autumn is knocking

The weather has changed dramatically since a week ago and now, there is a storm out there. I love it when the weather is rainy or cloudy. It makes me more focused and brings joy to my heart. These days as soon as seeing the change in color of the sky I jump into the balcony to feel what I see from the window but now, I prefer to stay where I had jumped earlier which is our warm bed . The strong wind is shouting at the windows right now and we can hear the sounds that it makes by crossing through the space of our windows' sand shields. It's going to be a restless sky tonight with the peace and quiet of this house... This is my friend what it's called contradiction...

1 comment:

human being said...

Yes! contradictions are beautiful. How poetically you've put it.
Thanks for inviting us to look at the beauties of this world.
Thanks again for being there and caring.