Saturday, 25 September 2010

...

To give you an overall view of how my days look like I tell you this: A month ago I was recommended for physiotherapy. I requested to go to the therapist in the hospital I work as I thought it would be more practical for me to switch my places in the building I already am when needed and this has stayed only in theory so far. Not every weekend is free anymore and during the last weeks sometimes I had to leave the department not sooner than 10.p.m. I cannot feel the days and this is my wish most of the time that a day was more than 24 hours. I feel lucky that I had a chance to join a very vibrant work environment and I feel also stressed. I'm in the middle of my learning process and also in charge of the results of the project that I started. This makes me excited + stressed! I'm starting to know myself more in the new atmosphere with new challenges and in the meantime sometimes I just need to stop, to pause and grab my shoulders, look at myself and think for a little while. The painting class looks nothing like the world that I actually live and makes me feel I entered a different world; world of colors for 2 hours and got back to the real world. And the Dutch course is the latest activity that I'm taking together with Mr.B wondering when would be the possible/productive time of the day to practice and do the homework. Until I realize this goedenavond!

1 comment:

franklinmarshall said...

The design of the running shoe is among the actual reasons that explains why it is so popular.Language learning When you take a look at the onitsuka tiger shoes, you will be getting a sneaker that is like art on the feet. The shoe is certainly beautiful and because of how onitsuka tiger looks,Tod's Women's Shoes onitsuka tigers is ideal to put on with just about anything. Even though the design is the most important thing that creates the footwear so stylish, Asics Onitsuka Tiger the correct use of colors can be another account. All the colorations that the shoe is available in, complement each other. What you get is awesome color patterns, looking actually excellent on the feet.
Louis Vuitton On Sale