Sunday 19 May 2013

Iran's presidential election is getting close. You can see a lot of hot discussions are going on in Persian blogs and websites as well as on Facebook between my Iranian fellows and friends. Some are strongly arguing in favor of going to the polls and vote, and the others boycotting the election, staying put firmly on their position stating that they are not going to make the same mistake they made 4 years ago. Sometimes you can see the conflict turning to a sort of harsh argument, both trying to convince, or prove the other side wrong. To me, the whole decision making looks quite tough, the picture I can see of what is, and has been going on is filled with contradictions. I think there is a point in the logical argument each side is trying to make. So far, I see myself shifting gradually towards the presidency ballot, but there is a great deal of uncertainty in every little move I make...


No comments: