- Gone with the wind-Margaret Mitchell
- The pleasure of Philosophy- Will Durant
- Horoof (Persian), means "Letters"-Masoud Behnoud. I like his style of writing.
- Prophet-Giran Khalil Gibran
- Who moved my cheese- Spencer Johnson
- Being Happy-Andrew Matthews
- Emotional Intelligence-Daniel Goleman. I was really impressed with his approaches in this book.
- The giving Tree-Shel Silverstein. This one was the first book that I recieved as a gift from Mr.Behi 8 years ago.
- Sociology of religions (Persian)- Ali Shariati
- Anne of Green Gables- Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Animal Farm- George Orwell
Wednesday, 5 December 2007
I was invited by Hiva to mention my favourite books in here. These are the books that I can remember right now. I read them in different periods of my life. Some of them were read in my teenage years or the time that I was a student. I can still remember them vividly because of the enthusiasm that I had while I was talking to people about their content :).