Wednesday 5 December 2007

My list

I was invited by Hiva to mention my favourite books in here. These are the books that I can remember right now. I read them in different periods of my life. Some of them were read in my teenage years or the time that I was a student. I can still remember them vividly because of the enthusiasm that I had while I was talking to people about their content :).


  • Gone with the wind-Margaret Mitchell

  • The pleasure of Philosophy- Will Durant

  • Horoof (Persian), means "Letters"-Masoud Behnoud. I like his style of writing.

  • Prophet-Giran Khalil Gibran

  • Who moved my cheese- Spencer Johnson

  • Being Happy-Andrew Matthews

  • Emotional Intelligence-Daniel Goleman. I was really impressed with his approaches in this book.

  • The giving Tree-Shel Silverstein. This one was the first book that I recieved as a gift from Mr.Behi 8 years ago.

  • Sociology of religions (Persian)- Ali Shariati

  • Anne of Green Gables- Lucy Maud Montgomery
  • Animal Farm- George Orwell


1 comment:

Hiva said...

I like the list mixture of very serious subjects and very simple ones...